Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary Haunted Mansion

Haunted Mansion by Monique Duke


Happy Anniversary to my tied-for-first favorite Disneyland ride, The Haunted Mansion!

Being an artist, I love all things created. Being a Disney fan, I love all creative things Disney. Here are some of my favorite Haunted Mansion pieces I've found on the web:

This embroidered piece of the tight rope girl down by Giddy Girlie

stretching room portrait: girl with parasol (study)

Vinylmation Stretching room by
Mametchi86

Vinylmation - Haunted Mansion Stretching Portrait

These wedding invites (that would work for a halloween party too) from nyballadeer

DIY Disney's Haunted Mansion Wedding Invites

And how cool is this fan art from
Nekeesorf

Ally Gal Jessica Five Seconds Later

One of the best Haunted Mansion fan blogs out there is run by talented photographer Carrie Vines called Haunted Mansion Collectibles. Really worth a look if you're a fan!

1 comment: