Friday, August 26, 2011

Monique Duke Photography

My husband and I met with Kim and Brad for dinner at Disney's new Trader Sam's Tiki Bar. We ate good food... talked about eating good food... let the boys talk some football... laughed... and enjoyed the magical ambiance. And if good food and company weren't enough, we did their photo session in Disneyland! Kind of a dream come true for me! Kim and Brad are now both on my top 10 list of favorite people in the world!!!

Beautiful Spanish Tile Wall


Rancho Del Zocalo


Pirate's Lair Island


Pirate Ship


Anniversary Session at Disneyland

Will shoot for free in Disneyland... if you get me there and give me somewhere to sleep. For more of my photography, click here;)

2 comments:

  1. These photos are amazing! (Like all of your work, really - but obviously I'm drawn to the subtle Disney-ness of these.) Should I ever need a Disneyland photo shoot, I might just take you up on your offer...I'm all for promoting more time at Disney for everyone! (Now, I just need to get engaged/have a family/sneak a pet into Disney/or something else remarkable...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lindsay
    Thank you! And I mean it... you get me there you get everything for free ;)

    ReplyDelete